What to bring
You should always travel with soft bags, not hard suitcases (not only for the smaller aircraft but also to fit into vehicles).
- sun hat
- reading book
- swimming costume
- clothes: shorts /skirts, long trousers, t-shirts, long sleeves, warm jersey (winter months – June, July and august), underwear (for ladies a sports bra), sandals, walking shoes and socks
- malaria tablets
- strong insect repellent
- anti-histamine cream and tablets
- aspirin and other medicines
- personal toiletries
- photo and video equipment (with spare batteries – if applicable)
- spare contact lenses / glasses (if applicable)
If flying in small planes you need to travel with soft bags and there will be a strict limit of 15 kg per person.
Do carry any medications, spare glasses, a change of clothes with you when travelling on international flights in case the luggage is lost for a few days.