Let us reward you for your fantastic shots!
For six years now, a great number of guests, with a passion for wildlife photography, and from several different countries, have been submitting their photos to the RPS Photo Competition, expressing their best moments with Robin Pope Safaris across Zambia.
This year we would like to invite you to share your perspective from the bush and lake. Please submit photos taken while on safari or a special activity with Robin Pope Safaris in the different places were we operate, in Zambia: South Luangwa (including Kawaza Village), Liuwa Plain, Kasanka Bat Safari; and in Malawi: Lake Malawi and/or Majete Wildlife Reserve.
Best in Category
Three honour places for the best in each of the categories: Wildlife, People, and Landscape:
- 1 night for two people at Tena Tena, South Luangwa..
Best Photo of 2013
RPS will offer you an extension of your next safari for two people:
- stay for 2 nights at any RPS camp and receive 1 free night,
- stay for 5 nights at any RPS camp and receive 2 free nights
- stay for 7 plus nights at any RPS camp and receive 3 free nights
How to enter
The categories for entries are: Wildlife, People, and Landscape.
There is no limit on the number of entries per person. Each entry must comply with the following requirements:
- All pictures must be digital and must be 3 megabytes or smaller, must be in JPEG or JPG format, and must be at least 1,600 pixels wide (if a horizontal image) or 1,600 pixels tall (if a vertical image).
- Photographs must have been taken between 1st December 2012 and 1st December 2013 and must have been taken on a Robin Pope Safaris activity.
- All photos must be submitted by 9th December 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photographer name must be part of the image title: eg. firstname_lastname_photocaption.jpg
Winner to be announced on 23rd or 30th December 2013 in It's Monday newsletter.
Robin Pope Safaris will have unrestricted copyright of all photos submitted.
All awards must be claimed by the end of 2014.
Winners from 2012
Best in landscape category is Joseph Mitchell – a stunning capture of boating on the Luangwa in the Emerald season at sunset.
People Category winner is Dawn Cieplensky – Kawaza School pupils keenly looking into the camera…
Best in the wildlife category is an interesting shot of elephant trunks by Darryl Priester – what fun loving species elephants are…
And the Overall Winner for 2012 is Dan Mackenzie – a beautiful shot of a lion and her cub.