Are you keen to explore the world of wildlife filming or make more of your videos from all your safaris…? Spend a week in the renowned South Luangwa National Park with Emmy nominee & multiple award-winning wildlife filmmakers Will and Lianne Steenkamp in May 2023 and learn this and more. Some of their South Luangwa titles include Leopard Legacy, Hippo King and contributions to BBC’s Eden – Untamed Planet, and Big Cats among many others. Also known for their long running film project, Vanishing Kings.
What is in store during this safari:
- 7 nights stay between the exclusive Luangwa Safari House and historical Nsefu Camp.
- Practical experience with world-class professional wildlife camera equipment & edit facilities.
- One-on-one workshops to learn the ins and outs of wildlife filmmaking.
- And of course, great game viewing experience!
There is plenty of time to also just immerse in the beauty of the Luangwa and enjoy game viewing experiences (both walking and game drives) with our safari guide/s.
If you are looking to enjoy this and want to bring along your partner who may not want to fully experience the Filming aspects, we have you covered too. A non-participating partner can come along at a discounted rate!
• Cost: US$7417 per participant and non-participating partner (sharing) US$6874.
• Valid: 17 May 2023 set departure.
• Minimum: 3 participants required for trip to take off.
• Includes: accommodation, meals, bar, laundry, safari, filming workshop as per itinerary (participating partner), applicable transfers in South Luangwa and return domestic flights from Lusaka.
• Excludes: gratuities, visa fees (where applicable), items of a personal nature.
• Bring your own camera with filming option.
Meet your hosts, Will and Lianne, and be inspired here or visit their website.
We are excited to launch this unique safari experience and look forward to having you come and enjoy the Luangwa from a different angle!